Monday, October 27, 2008

The Big Letdown

Wow, lots of blogging tonight...

I was driving home from Washington and had to get gas in Erwin, TN. As I was filling up, I looked at the window of the gas station and saw:
I love Fat Tire. I had heard that New Belgium was distributing in Tennessee and this was my proof. I made up my mind that I would get a few six packs for the fridge. As the gas was flowing into my car and I was getting excited about Fort Collin's best export, all the lights at the station turned off. They closed the gas station! Me and this other guy pumping were their last customers and they closed while we were filling our tanks. I even ran to the door and yanked just in case it was a test closing. Nope, it was for real. Sadly, I left Tennessee with no Fat Tire and a broken heart.

1 comment:

Brian said...

they sell it at food city and all other gas stations too.....keep your eyes open....

I've been told it's making it's way east.....NC is next.