Monday, October 19, 2009

Week of Fun

So, I get a phone call from Assistant Principal Jason Joyce that says to have my clubs ready because I might be his fill in for the Henderson County Education Foundation Golf Tournament because his son is sick. Well, unfortunately for Joyce, Kade has strep. So he got me a sub and I proceeded to leave school early and play golf. Because of my good fortune, I hereby dub this, for me and anyone who wants to join, the "Week of Fun".

Here's why:
- Played golf today (with my principal's blessing).
- Playing for free at Kenmure tomorrow (after school though)
- Going to Elon for homecoming festivities this weekend and to see the #7 ranked Phoenix play.
- Playing in North Henderson Athletics Boosters tournament on Sunday.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Homecoming eh? That's in Elon, which is close to Carrboro and Raleigh, which is where you have some friends...just in case that little fact slipped your mind!